Thursday, July 16, 2009





Windspinner,

The oceans are a Universe apart,
spun iridescent blue ~
threads torn from sun and from rainbow
from cloud and sunrise hue.

Woven strong,and carried into view
by dolphin lullaby and dance
and island's treasure too~
enwrap us
sway us gently
make us new.

I have tried to express the truth of the connection and relationship between Mother Ocean and the sky: it's cloud and rainbow blessings, which are not always soft and gentle, but are sometimes 'torn from the heavens' and here spun into liquid blue.
SOLD

1 comment:

  1. I love this painting, Jenny! The soothing shades of blue and green, the sleek, shiny skin of the dolphin...it comes together and draws me in and I can image I am there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave constructive comment only. For any other remarks, questions, please email me.