Tuesday, February 1, 2011

'Baringa Beneath the Beautiful Blue'




The vast expanse of Mother Ocean leads my imagination away on voyages through miraculous myths and unbelievable colour and light. Sometimes I discover a scene so beautiful, so dancing with turquoise light and magic, it stays in my heart long after my return to the studio.. Baringa The Hippocampus is a far cousin of the horse, one who has a highly developed love of the water, a deep longing for adventure, and expression through colour. Baringa is an Aboriginal name meaning 'Light'. Medium: Derwent Inktense Watercolour. Size: 2.5" x 3.5" (6.5 cm x 9 cm) The painting measures 2.5"x3.5". These are ACEOs, an "Art Card Original and Edition" ~ a very collectible form of Art. SOLD.

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave constructive comment only. For any other remarks, questions, please email me.