Tuesday, March 10, 2015

 


..we would like to officially invite you to become a professional member of the International Guild of Realism.

 
On the 12th of January, I received an email that changed my perception of my potential as an artist. Though we are constantly told we should not judge ourselves by the approvals of others, this is one vote that matters. Three months earlier, I submitted my art to the Guild with the hope and belief that my art has a place out in the fine art world. The welcome letter came as a pleasant surprise though, I was thrilled because this Organization  holds as it's highest ideal the creation and promotion of realist art, which I love. I try with every piece to integrate the truth of the subject, while imbuing each pencil touch or brush stroke with love and Spirit.   
 
"Dear Jenny,
Thank you for your patience regarding our jury committee.  From what we can see from the images you submitted via email and those we saw on your website, your work is of very high quality with regards to craftsmanship, composition and creativity.
Congratulations!  Our membership committee was quite impressed with your artwork and résumé.  You certainly represent the style of artwork we seek to promote through museum exhibitions, gallery shows, and marketing articles.

 
Therefore, we would like to officially invite you to become a professional member of the International Guild of Realism."
http://www.realismguild.com/UpcomingExhibitions.html 

1 comment:

Please leave constructive comment only. For any other remarks, questions, please email me.